License denies action

Troubleshooting and guides for managing your ZModeler3 account and licenses.

Moderator: Oleg

License denies action

Postby Meepler1 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:39 am

After I validated my license and got it working, I tried to import a GTA file and I get a message at the bottom saying my license denies this action. Also I was wondering if Sketch up models can be imported.
Meepler1

Re: License denies action

Postby Oleg » Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:00 pm

License denies this action means "no license loaded". ZModeler works with license that it has loaded at startup, it will not work with license you've just submitted. So, after submitting your key and validation, you should restart ZModeler, to let it saves your license locally. Upon restart open "License Information" window: your license key should be there already. If it does, you can import/export/open/save. If it's not, your license was not saved locally.

To force ZM save your license:
1. add ZModeler into exclude list of your antivirus.
2. remove "CodeLib" files from "Shared" folder and start ZModeler once, so it download fresh empty license storage file; then close ZModeler and ensure it has got new CodeLib.zmx file in "Shared" folder.
3. start ZModeler with administrative privileges and perform activation. Then close ZModeler and ensure you've got CodeLib.dynamic file in "Shared" folder too. If you do, license is not stored locally.

You can load sketchup files via intermediate "Collada DAE" import/export.
Oleg
Site Admin

Postby randybangun » Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:16 pm

Mr. Oleg my license has expired.
randybangun

Postby Oleg » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:51 pm

You can purchase a license in account and activate it.
Oleg
Site Admin

Return to ZModeler3 Account and Licenses