Verification: Failed

Troubleshooting and guides for managing your ZModeler3 account and licenses.

Moderator: Oleg

Slendisss

Verification: Failed

Post by Slendisss »

Earlier today when I wanted to launch Zmodeler 3, I got the "Verification: Failed" message on start-up. I figured it was only a bug first, so I restarted Zmodeler 3 but got the same message again. After that, I tried completely re-installing Zmodeler 3 to see if that fixed it - but it did not. I asked a couple of my friends and they said there was an issue with the verification servers, but that they fixed it by re-installing Zmodeler 3. But since that did not work for me, I figured there was an issue with the servers so I waited a couple of hours.

After a couple hours I once again tried launching Zmodeler 3, but once again I got the "Verification: Failed" message on start-up. I went onto the Zmodeler forums to try and find a solution, and followed two or three different threads with solutions to see if anything would fix it but nothing fixed it. I tried removing my old platform ID, re-installing Zmodeler 3, revoking my license, validating my license through the website - without any success with any of the different options.

Hope someone can help!
#DrivenByEachOther | #HIS7ORY | #LH44
Slendisss

Re: Verification: Failed

Post by Slendisss »

I can no longer get past this screen either, no matter for how long I hold shift or anything.
Mentossini

Post by Mentossini »

Same problem from yesterday. My friend have same problem too.
Slendisss

Post by Slendisss »

Seems like it magically fixed itself when I tried re-validating for like the 5th time..
Mentossini

Post by Mentossini »

Ye, fixed for me too.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

There was a license server outage and I was away from my computer to get if fixed shortly.
The issue is resolved and everything should be working fine now.