License wont be activated

Troubleshooting and guides for managing your ZModeler3 account and licenses.

Moderator: Oleg

KingScania

License wont be activated

Post by KingScania »

Hello Oleg, i had this issue with the "broken platform ID" that you made a big post about a while ago twice now and managed to resolve it both times. But this new one, the third one you posted, its eating me.

I followed every step you described and it wont work. I've been trying to reactivate my ZModeler license for 5 days now and it wont work, no matter what time of day or what browser.
Everytime i try to activate the license on my platform, it just logs me out. I know you wrote to try it another day, but like i said, been trying it for 5 days now.

Is there any other way? I have 90 days left from a 1 year license and i'd love to use them.

Best regards, Manu
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: License wont be activated

Post by Oleg »

Hi, Manu.
I have sent you a fresh new 90-days license onto your account, give it a try.
KingScania

Post by KingScania »

This seems to be working. I wonder what was up with the other license tho, since i managed to save it twice before oO

Thanks anyway Oleg, really appriciate your help in this case and at this hour :)
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Attempt to activate license on a very end of its time can cause problems like this. License server tries to evaluate correct time remained on license and seems to fail from time to time. Things become even worse if "Revoke" have ever being used on license.