zmodel 3 license freeze

Troubleshooting and guides for managing your ZModeler3 account and licenses.

Moderator: Oleg

Emreakkus

zmodel 3 license freeze

Post by Emreakkus »

I have a zmodeler3 license. I've used the program. But now I want to freeze. What should I do?

I do not have this?
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: zmodel 3 license freeze

Post by Oleg »

There are just few revocations per license allowed. You have probably used your revocation limit on this license.

In order to pause license, you have to configured your ZModeler to manage license automatically.
1. In your account on "My computers" page your platform should have "Allow this platform to login" option toggled; platform should have a password assigned too (say, 123456)
2. In ZModeler on Account Setup page you should specify you account username and platform password (123456).
3. Once you revoke your license in account, your license will have an exclamation icon on it.
4. Start Zmodeler and open License information page. If you have properly configured in step 1 and 2, ZModeler will void your license (license will disappear from ZModeler). Then you can check in account to ensure no more "exclamation" icon is shown on your license.

Note, when license was revoked and ZModeler did not confirmed license revocation, you see an exclamation icon on license and license time is still elapsing. Once ZModeler confirms license revocation, license is paused.
Emreakkus

Post by Emreakkus »

Thanks oleg :)
Emreakkus

Post by Emreakkus »

I revoke this license. Because I going to high school.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

when you revoke a license, you have to enable online license validation in your ZModeler (and in account). So, zmodeler will start and confirm revocation. Unless it's confirmed, you see an exclamation icon on revoked license and license time is not paused!
zeppelin3

Post by zeppelin3 »

Hi!

I hope you can help me. I wan't to freeze my license too. "Allow this platform to log in" is toggled in my account. I choosed a password and then I wen't to Zmodeler to the Account Setup and entered this password. But how do I continue now? On step 3, you don't explain where to go if you want to freeze your license. Under "my licenses", there's still no revoke button. My last validation runs off at the 13. of November.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

If Revoke button is not avail:
Oleg wrote:There are just few revocations per license allowed. You have probably used your revocation limit on this license.
zeppelin3

Post by zeppelin3 »

Okay, thank you for answering Oleg.