ZModeler 3.1.5 release notes

Forum for discussing title-page news and events around ZModeler

Moderator: Oleg

Mihail1988

Re: ZModeler 3.1.5 release notes

Post by Mihail1988 »

"8UR2R-GL" -it was my ID before updating to 3.1.5., Today ZM again created a new ID, before that I tried to run ZM at least 10 times and each time there was a new ID. I tried hibernation, the newly created and validated ID was saved. Maybe after the activation of the full license in 15 days the ID will be saved.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

what is your hardware specs? is it laptop or desktop device? do you use a usb-network card (wifi adapter)?
Mihail1988

Post by Mihail1988 »

I use a desktop device without a network card, the Internet with a cable connection and a router.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Mihail1988 wrote:I use a desktop device without a network card, the Internet with a cable connection and a router.
what is your mainboard model? and what OS is installed?
Mihail1988

Post by Mihail1988 »

Mainboard- MSI P45-8D, OS- Win7 64bit
chevyboy96

Post by chevyboy96 »

my zmodler keeps querying for a trial license and I have two purchased license that I cant use at this moment because it will not let me get pass this
chevyboy96

Post by chevyboy96 »

I think I posted on the topic before but my zmodeler keeps querying for a trial key but I have two purchase keys but it wont let me pass this point please help
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

remove both CodeLib file(s) located in Shared folder of ZModeler. then start ZModeler and let it download updates; then specify your account name and platform password on "Account Setup" page. Platform password is the one you assign in web account on "My computers" page.

then restart ZModeler and this time it should download license key you've activated/assigned in web account.
chevyboy96

Post by chevyboy96 »

ok now I think I see the issue..when I log into my account on the web my platform id is HHQPZ-WE but when I open zmodeler the platform id on there is showing HHQP7-WE..whats the fix for that..thanks for your reply aswell
brainiac

Post by brainiac »

I am using Zmodeler for first time after 3.1.5 release. Before it I had SCS compatibility and when I went to manipulator level and select node, in external states I had option. Now whatever I select in manipulator level, I don't have any specific options. I selected ETS/ATS setting. What is solution?
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

compatibility is no longer available. option names can be restored via
settings -> general -> compatibility -> [default compatibility] -> settings -> ETS2/ATS
brainiac

Post by brainiac »

As I said, I activated ETS/ATS setting, but I can' find way to options like priority of AI lanes or assignment semaphore to AI lane.
EDIT:
I found.
brainiac

Post by brainiac »

I didn't find how to set priority on AI lanes. I tried several things and nothing.
_Vlad_
Beginner

Post by _Vlad_ »

@Oleg, what about Zmodeler 3.2 release?
brainiac

Post by brainiac »

8 months ago I could set prority of AI lanes by setting number on ID in External state property.
Now, on 3.1.5 version I can't do that and I can't change AI lanes priority on prefabs which are made before 3.1.5 version.
How I can do that now?
twattyballs guest

Post by twattyballs guest »

Im having issues since update, the GTA properties option for lights IDs etc is no longer present and i have to edit manually. Im not sure if this issue is mine alone, or even how to fix.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Settings -> General -> Default Compatibility -> Settings = GTA5