TDU 1 import/export v2.0?

Modifications and related discussions forum

Moderator: Oleg

Rigel

TDU 1 import/export v2.0?

Post by Rigel »

Hello. I've been using the existing plugin for creating TDU car mods and it's been working decently (can't thank enough for that). However, recently me and some other people have been experimenting with map editing and adding new roads and found out the plugin won't import or export the roads correctly as it messes up both the UV mapping and material settings for some reason. I know you've fixed that before alongside Minime891 (according to this post on our forums: https://prnt.sc/1p20hiw)), but he seems to have lost the updated version of the plugin and you seem to be the second and only person who might still have it. We would appreciate very much if you could find or recreate the version of the plugin mentioned there, and release it.

I hope you're doing well.
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: TDU 1 import/export v2.0?

Post by Oleg »

unfortunately, I don't have it.
if i'm not mistaken, I was on a remote session with Minime891 on his computer and edited a code on his computer. So he had the source code and compiled version, not me.
Rigel

Post by Rigel »

Thanks for the response. Is there any chance that you may replicate that if I send you some example files?
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

no chance, sorry.
the source code if i'm not mistaken was available in SDK.. I don't have it anymore.