GTA 5: ZModeler3 import/export plugin (Now available)

GTA San Andreas and GTA Vice City discussion.

Moderator: Oleg

Chasez
Beginner

Re: GTA 5: ZModeler3 import/export plugin (NOT AVAILABLE)

Post by Chasez »

Move the save game files to a different folder and try again. I had problems with starting the game because for some reason my save games got corrupted, even when I saved the game few minutes before. Not saying that it's your case but worth trying :)
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Looks like it's a patch 1.0.350.2 problem. I get it downloaded upto very last percent of 353mb and either get a report of servers unavailability or get a message of failed updates installation. running the GTA_V_Patch_1_0_350_2.exe manually does show the partial download.

If i'm not mistaken, after first installation, it was very alike: 55Gb via gta5_downloader, then 55->62Gb via socialclub downloader and extra ~350mb downloaded on first startup. The game did run to me in April, and I never ran it afterward. Yesterday it has tried to download some patch and then ruined it all. This is a serious problem I must say, as now the fresh download and installation tries to apply all the newest patches too.

@Chasez, This is 100% not related to savegame, since the game crashes straight after starting it. The black screen immediately turns to "AppCrash" message.

Also, the GTA5.exe process jumps from 85Mb of allocated memory to 1.2Gb and the same second it crashes. Memory usage graph in task manager does not show allocation of this 1.2Gb that confuses me a bit.

I'll try to install the patch somehow and will mess with video settings. May be something is wrong with my asus hd7870/2gb.

To update the status, yft files were explored and mapped to some data layout patterns (something about 96-97%), but these patterns are useless if can't check changes in game to understand (and later recreate) them. :(
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

ok, got the patch downloaded from a mirror and installed it successfully. this was a damaged patch installation problem. the game runs fine now and i've got the very first savegame with buffalo parked in a garage. it will be my research&exploration victim. :)
Chasez
Beginner

Post by Chasez »

Oleg wrote:ok, got the patch downloaded from a mirror and installed it successfully. this was a damaged patch installation problem. the game runs fine now and i've got the very first savegame with buffalo parked in a garage. it will be my research&exploration victim. :)
Great! :)
Alvarez

Post by Alvarez »

You may want to install Endeavour Trainer and Savegame Editor, if you want to mess with vehicles and their hashes.

http://gtaforums.com/topic/789787-vrel- ... -sabotage/
http://www.gtainside.com/en/download.ph ... 7&id=56200

For Textures and Geometry, i would suggest current Open IV 2.6, it supports texture exports (cannot import, but works, if you put a modified rpf in folder structure)
It supports Drawable (ped and landscape models) view.

Upcoming updates will support Fragment (vehicles, etc models) view, hopefully.
Chasez
Beginner

Post by Chasez »

Import textures

P.S. I don't think texture importing is important right now. We need actual car model import/export as soon as possible.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Textures generally are of no interest, as this have been done already. including both embedded and external texture packs.
Attachments
gta5_textures_example_001.jpg
gta5_textures_example_002.jpg
Thiiagoolost

Post by Thiiagoolost »

Oleg wrote:Textures generally are of no interest, as this have been done already. including both embedded and external texture packs.
Awesome bro, In the wait for news :lol: :lol:
Helper

Post by Helper »

Oleg wrote:crap! I get AppCrash on gta during start up and can't get rid of it... dropped out installation of openiv, reinstalled gta5 and still no luck. safe mode drops to err_gfx_d3d_init that seems to be a wide spread problem around.
Ok try this. First off since no one wants to piss of Rockstar by making online mods offline is the way to go. since We don't care about online Cracks are the way to fix many crashing errors. I bought GTA V 4 times 3 times for ps3 (1 disk that broke and 2 digital downloads) and once for ps4 so I don't mind doing what I have done.

You already bought the game so now go download the full version of the game, most torrented copys do not require any kind of install just a folder with all the files on your desktop or where ever you want it. Next you get a crack torrented as well. I'm running a version 5 patch / crack I think it is maybe version 4 and this crack allows me to play the game logged in offline (it helps to use windows firewall to deny the gtav.exe access to the internet.) Then once the game is loaded set all the settings to minimum because you need a 2 gb + graphics card and a developer pc to run anything close to full specs, After all this is done you will have a stable nononline version of the game that you can edit at will without issues like you would get if you tried to mod a Steam version or a non cracked version.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

what is the easiest way to run a modded "update.rpf" on my digital copy? when I turn off internet connection, the game does not start. may be a quick patch or crack for "exactly this" purpose is available?
emad-tvk

Post by emad-tvk »

Oleg wrote:what is the easiest way to run a modded "update.rpf" on my digital copy? when I turn off internet connection, the game does not start. may be a quick patch or crack for "exactly this" purpose is available?
when you modify your rpf open iv will warn you to install an asi , open iv download and install it then you can run your game with no problem
You live in present, future is mine...
www.GEdit.ir
Chasez
Beginner

Post by Chasez »

emad-tvk wrote:
Oleg wrote:what is the easiest way to run a modded "update.rpf" on my digital copy? when I turn off internet connection, the game does not start. may be a quick patch or crack for "exactly this" purpose is available?
when you modify your rpf open iv will warn you to install an asi , open iv download and install it then you can run your game with no problem
But in order to run the asi file you need Asi loader made by Alexander Blade.
f5544

Post by f5544 »

Great work, keep it up.
When it's released i will buy the software definitely, and many others i think.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Chasez wrote:
emad-tvk wrote:
But in order to run the asi file you need Asi loader made by Alexander Blade.
I had it installed when I've got OpenIV 2.6. I thought this has caused the me a game crash as I have never ran the game after installation of OpenIV 2.6.

I'll try it out. I'm not very aware about being banned online, just want to be sure i'll get game updates later too.
Chasez
Beginner

Post by Chasez »

Oleg wrote: I had it installed when I've got OpenIV 2.6. I thought this has caused the me a game crash as I have never ran the game after installation of OpenIV 2.6.

I'll try it out. I'm not very aware about being banned online, just want to be sure i'll get game updates later too.
As long as you don't play online with mods you're good.
Thiiagoolost

Post by Thiiagoolost »

Oleg, recommend you have 2 gta installed on HD, leaves the original to play online in the original folder it, example "Programs files / Rockstar Games / GTA V \" or if the steam it in the original folder, and create a copy of the example game "GTAVmodding" and use this to edit there if some problem in the game, copy the original files back without changing the original folder for online.
Alvarez

Post by Alvarez »

Can you port the Import GTA IV vehicle models feature from Zmodeler 2 to Zmodeler 3 for starts?

Because then you would be able to import GTA5 XBOX360 vehicle models.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

these are different format and data layout patterns.
Thiiagoolost

Post by Thiiagoolost »

Oleg, is there any possibility that I use ZModeler 3 with Zmodeler2 design? Not used the Zmodeler3 'cause I'm still waiting on the plugin can buy it, and already shifted much with games in Zmodeler2, GTA San Andreas and GTA4.
Thank you!
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

nope. I have in plans to re-create "classic" commands bar for ZModeler3. so it's vertical and compact in size. The rest of UI will remain the same.
Alvarez

Post by Alvarez »

How about porting this plugin DK22Pac made, on ZMOD, Oleg?http://gtaforums.com/topic/706908-wftxf ... getnewpost

He even wrote he released the code.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

I'm making my own gta5 plugin for zmodeler3, I'll not port any other works.

I'm not revealing any work so far as I'm not aiming to be the "very first" instead I'm trying to make my work "very good". :) Models are explored quite good, and model extractor is a piece of cake, both skinned, or sliced by meshes, with materials, bump maps etc, etc. But this is not what you expect from me, right?

The physical model of GTA5 is quite more complex and this is what I'm messing currently with. The geometry is left far behind as "well known".

P.S. where can I get a trainer mod to be able to spawn any vehicle? I need to check several vehicles at a time, while I have only one parked near saved game position.
9lXA

Post by 9lXA »

google simple native trainer (need script hook V)
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

hmm.. can't seem to get it spawn me a vehicle. the "Fix vehicle" and "random color" does work, but the vehicle I need does not spawn. neither it works (F4) after trying to spawn, need to reload the save-game.
Chasez
Beginner

Post by Chasez »

Oleg wrote:I'm making my own gta5 plugin for zmodeler3, I'll not port any other works.

I'm not revealing any work so far as I'm not aiming to be the "very first" instead I'm trying to make my work "very good". :) Models are explored quite good, and model extractor is a piece of cake, both skinned, or sliced by meshes, with materials, bump maps etc, etc. But this is not what you expect from me, right?

The physical model of GTA5 is quite more complex and this is what I'm messing currently with. The geometry is left far behind as "well known".

P.S. where can I get a trainer mod to be able to spawn any vehicle? I need to check several vehicles at a time, while I have only one parked near saved game position.
scripthook and simple trainer
simple trainer by sjaak327

I think you going to like sjaak one because he made the simple native trainer for GTA4 and is the most used trainer.