problem with license validity

Discuss ZModeler 1 series issues here, ask for help and help others to become advanced users

Moderator: Oleg

lhools

problem with license validity

Post by lhools »

hello i have a problem with license validity is failed but a license is good for 13 days and i have revoked license key and license plateform 1x please help me thank you

Oleg
Site Admin

Re: problem with license validity

Post by Oleg »

Your screenshot is very small for some reason, I don't see anything there.

Does Zmodeler write "Expired" for your license while it's not expired? You can try Revoke and generate new license key once. Don't do it multiple times, give only one try. In most of cases, "Expired" license is a result of attempt to change date on computer. In rare cases it's bounded to an attempt to install new license key over and installation of an old expired license key. If this is the case, get a clean copy of ZModeler from the website and activate it with your license key.

In case of dates cheating you might get in trouble when new license key (even the newly-purchased) could be rejected too. send me a PM if you've stuck in such a situation).
lhools

Re: problem with license validity

Post by lhools »

hello I is not change as time n ZModeler just unwilling run of days after j therefore expects the help because I have already try to revoke my license and my pc once . desolé for my broken English