-HELP- license activation

Discuss ZModeler 1 series issues here, ask for help and help others to become advanced users

Moderator: Oleg

oking

-HELP- license activation

Post by oking »

• Need help activating my license key.
    i have followed the steps to activate it, but once i copy an press SHIFT for the license key, it comes up FAILEED (which it is suppose to) then when i validate my key, copy that and press SHIFT on the same page it does nothing, it refreshes and still says FAILED .
    tried restarting, everything.
    NOTHING WORKS
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: -HELP- license activation

Post by Oleg »

Assign password like 123456 onto your platform ID in web account on "My computers" page.

Specify your account name and platform password 123456 in ZModeler on "Account Setup" page.

Mind to get the latest ZModeler version: 3.2.1. build 1195.
https://www.zmodeler3.com/files/zmodeler3_x64.zip
Lakino

Post by Lakino »

When my license box pops up, I press shift and literally nothing happens.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

nothing is expected to show up. You should copy your license key in web account first. then, when license information window is opened in ZModeler, press and hold Shift key for 2-3 seconds. your license key (the one you've copied) will appear. If it doesn't, your platform ID in web account has a misspell - it should be exactly the same as you see in ZModeler.
MancreptDesigns

Post by MancreptDesigns »

am i able to get help i accidentally deactivated my platform and was hoping it could be restored?
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

MancreptDesigns wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:47 am am i able to get help i accidentally deactivated my platform and was hoping it could be restored?
Your platform ID restored. Assign password like 123456 onto your platform ID. Activate license. Run ZModeler as Administrator, open "Account Setup" page. Specify your account name and platform password 123456 there. Press OK and restart ZModeler.