Open/save settings Zmodeler 1.07b

Discuss ZModeler 1 series issues here, ask for help and help others to become advanced users

Moderator: Oleg

CallmeBK

Open/save settings Zmodeler 1.07b

Post by CallmeBK »

I know there's a way to change the open/save settings so that it keeps the background images loaded upon closing and reopening zmodeler. In the open/save settings I see a "store images" checkbox, but it's grayed out. Any idea why I can't change that setting?
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Open/save settings Zmodeler 1.07b

Post by Oleg »

If I"m not mistaken, you should toggle "Store textures" option to store all loaded textures in .z3d file. However, I can't remind whether it will let you store loaded viewport image.

I don't have zmodeler 1 series on my computer, but it does work in ZModeler2 and in ZModeler3 with this option.

Post by Guest »

I can seem to find the store textures setting. But I did find out that if I use a 24-bit bmp image saved from paint... Or a tga image saved from gimp... Then it saves the background images in the view ports even after I close and reopen the z3d file.

I was using a png image before and that would show up but it would disappear after closing and reopening the z3d file.
CallmeBK

Post by CallmeBK »

Whoops that was me who just posted. Forgot to fill out my username.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

png image can not be saved inside .z3d file. Alternatively, you can put your background images into the same folder as your .z3d file. I suppose it might work this way.